Contract & Health Agreement
Nothing delights us more than knowing we were able to bring a healthy, happy Toy Schnauzer, Teacup Schnauzer or Mini Schnauzer puppy to you. We do seek out your help to ensure that your Schnauzer puppy remains healthy.
Click here to contact us for the contract.
Here are a few measures that will help:
- You must call us first if you have a concern!
- Send us a copy of the examination (medical record) within 3 business days of receiving your puppy. The examination must be performed by a licensed veterinarian. Your puppy will come with up-to-date, age-appropriate vaccinations, so make sure you do not vaccinate within the first ten days of receiving your puppy.
- The daily healthcare and maintenance of your pet, including all the recommended immunizations and examinations.
- Although your puppy will be de-wormed and vaccinated until the departure date, we’d like you to continue proper de-worming and conducting regular exams up to 16 weeks of age or more (or as recommended by the veterinarian).
Exceptions to our Guarantee:
- Failure to provide your puppy with timely inoculations or regular veterinary care will void this guarantee.
- This guarantee does not cover any costs associated with spaying or neutering, including undescended testes.